凤凰彩票北京pk10计划:Learn & support
In order to provide the best solution, Analytical Services takes a consultative approach to understand your information needs.Analytical Services takes the time to understand your goals and interests in order to provide the most appropriate analysis.
Please consult your local Elsevier sales team to discuss how Analytical Services can meet your specific needs.
Need a scientific expert? Worried about conflict of interest in your reviewers?
Find a list of leading experts in minutes with Expert Lookup.
The Pure Helpdesk is available during European working hours at +45 96 35 61 00
Resources to help you promote Pure in your institution
Spread the word about Pure on-campus and ensure that you and your users get the most from your investment. We’re excited to offer templates for flyers and posters, sample wording for webpages, newsletters, emails and print-and-go flyers to share with colleagues.
* Please note: the following information may contain references to features and functionality not available as part of your Pure installation. We encourage you to customize these materials to fit the needs of your institution.
Do not hesitate to contact the Pure help desk if any assistance is required. The Help Desk can be reached between 09.00 AM - 03.00 PM CET
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +45 72146782
Elsevier Customer Service telephone numbers according to region:
North or Central America:
Tel: +1 888 615 4500
Tel: +1 888 437 4636
Tel: +1 314 447 8068 (if calling from outside the USA and Canada)
Tel: +55 21 3970 9300
Middle East or Africa:
Tel: +31 20 485 3767
Tel: +81 3 5561 5035
Asia and the Pacific:
Tel: +65 6 349 0222
Download full Pure on-campus toolkit
Download specific resources
7 Things You Can Do In Pure
Introduction to Pure
Profile refinement service - Scopus data and Pure
Pure - on-campus poster template (Administrators)
Pure - on-campus poster template (Researchers)
Pure - sample messaging for on-campus promotion
Pure features and benefits
Pure Introductory Guides
Whether you’re an administrator running tasks in Pure yourself, or helping researchers to build their CVs, these Introductory Guides will take you step-by-step through the most common tasks within Pure.
Introductory Guides are only available to staff at current Pure institutions. To access the Guides, please contact your Elsevier Customer Consultant, or follow the link to verify your account.
Introduction to SciVal video
Watch this 5 minute quick-start video to learn how SciVal offers quick, easy access to the research performance of over 10,000 research institutions and 230 regions and countries.
- Usage guidebook
- A practical guidebook to help you understand usage data and metrics.
- Research metrics guidebook
- A comprehensive guidebook to help you understand the practical use of metrics.
- SciVal Patent metrics (PDF, 188.5 KB)
- A guidebook to explain SciVal's coverage of patents and patent-related metrics.
- Snowball metrics
- SciVal offers a broad spectrum of industry-accepted and easy-to-interpret metrics.
- Download the SciVal factsheet (PDF, 614.0 KB)
- Please follow SciVal and join the discussion on Twitter: @SciVal
- SciVal logo (ZIP, 310.5 KB)
Need help getting started?
Gain a competitive edge with funding insights, discovery & decisions.
- Request a Consultation
- Gain a competitive edge with a holistic view of the research funding landscape using a single solution combining opportunities & awarded research grants from a wide-range of funders.
- Learn more about how Elsevier works with funders with this overview of funding content scope, data requirements, and the funder selection process.
- Funding Content Scope and Selection Procedure
(PDF, 807.7 KB)
- Looking for advice on how junior researchers can maximize their award chances and find the right funding opportunities?
- Whitepaper: Navigating the Research Funding environment
Connect with research intelligence experts through our webinar series. Our webcasts show you how benefit from Elsevier's Research Intelligence Tools, answering the most pressing challenges researchers and research managers face. Our innovative solutions improve an institution's and individual's ability to establish, execute and evaluate research strategy and performance.
Engage with the webinars below or on our BrightTalk channel.