Introducing the award
北京pk10开奖走势图 www.iv4y4.cn The TRF-CHE-Scopus Researcher Awards recognize outstanding and exemplary early-career and mid-career researchers who have received grants from The Thailand Research Fund (TRF) and The Office of Higher Education Commission, Thailand (OHEC).
The awards are supported by TRF, CHE and Elsevier. For each subject category a distinguished panel of between three to six subject matter experts used the following criteria to nominate the winners: research productivity, research impact, research excellence as well as social, economic and scientific impact.
More than 800 university executives, policy makers, library directors and senior researchers attended the award ceremony at the Thailand Research Fund Congress 2012 in Cha-am, Thailand, to recognize the outstanding achievement of the award winners.
Recipients of the 2012 TRF-CHE-Scopus Mid-Career Researcher Awards
- Physical Sciences (Mathematics & Physics) - Dr. Piyabut Burikham - Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Science
- Health Sciences - Associate Professor Dr. Siriporn Chattipakorn - Chiang Mai University, Faculty of Dentistry
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sciences (Including Chemical Engineering) - Associate Professor Dr. Jaroon Jakmunee - Chiang Mai University, Faculty of Science
- Life Science & Agricultural Sciences - Assistant Professor Dr. Kanokporn Triwitayakorn - Mahidol University, Institute of Molecular Biosciences
The TRF-CHE-Scopus Researcher Awards recognize outstanding and exemplary early-career and mid-career researchers who have received grants from The Thailand Research Fund (TRF) and The Office of Higher Education Commission, Thailand (OHEC).
The nomination process for the Elsevier research awards is executed based upon agreement between Elsevier and the sponsoring organization in the country or region where the award is issued. The nomination process of researchers or institutions is subject to the timing defined in the rules and regulations for each individual award.
Selection criteria for awards maybe based on the following factors:
- Researcher/author's number of publications
- Number of citations
- H-index from the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature – Scopus
- Social impact
The selection of winners among nominated researchers or institutions for awards and their related prizes is carried out according to the rules and regulations for the specified award.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with:
+65 6349 0207