北京pk10预测分析:Electrochimica Acta Gold Medal
北京pk10开奖走势图 www.iv4y4.cn The Electrochimica Acta Gold Medal may be awarded every two years to the person judged to have made the most significant contribution to electrochemistry in recent years. The award is presented at that year's International Society of Electrochemistry Meeting.
All correspondence, whether by mail or email and including that for awards joint between ISE and other societies, should be sent to the ISE Office.
Unsuccessful candidates can be re-nominated in a subsequent year.
- The Electrochimica Acta Gold Medal of the International Society of Electrochemistry was donated by Pergamon Press (now Elsevier), Oxford. It may be awarded biennially for the most significant contribution to electrochemistry in recent years.
- The prize consists of a certificate and a gold medal.
- Nominations can be made by individuals or institutions. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
- Nominations should consist of no more than 1000 words and should highlight the motivations for proposing the Award. Nominations should be uploaded via the Submission Site and should be accompanied by:
1) Short CV (max 1 page) with age, affiliation, professional career, professional positions, honours, awards, etc.
2) List of publications of the last 10 years.
3) Max 5 supporting letters.
All documents uploaded must be in PDF format.
- The winner is expected to give a lecture at the next Annual ISE Meeting. ISE will pay for his/her registration and banquet fees.
The prize consists of a certificate and a gold medal.